The Federal Government has finalised plans for concession of Lagos and Abuja airports by giving it final approval. Vice President Yemi Osinbajo made this disclosure at the fifth Presidential Quarterly Business Forum in Abuja VP @ProfOsinbajo : I’m pleased to say the Fed Exec Council (FEC) has approved the concessioning of the Lagos & Abuja Airports #PQBForum — Presidency Nigeria (@NGRPresident) September 11, 2017 Professor Osinbajo, at the conference, also urged the private sector to work closely with the Federal Government in its anti-corruption fight to ensure a systemic change in order to improve the lives of Nigerians. Speaking at the presidential villa, Professor Osinbajo noted that there must be a readiness to confront and resist a system accustomed to rent and gratification especially by the private sector and if possible call out names of public officials involved in the collection of bribe. While announcing the concession of the Lagos and Abuja airports by the Federal Executive Council, the Vice President emphasised the need for entrepreneurs to remain focused and patient as the process requiring a change might be slow.
More in News
- Anambra 2018: Voters flee polling unit over ‘spiritual charms’
- Tension in Anambra as police recover two bombs
- Breaking: EFCC arrests former Senate President Pius Anyim
- INEC AND ALL SECURITY AGENCIES MUST REMAIN NEUTRAL
- Provide Meters to Customers, FG Order NERC
- Nine killed as train hits truck in Lagos and Ogun
- A COMMUNIQUE ISSUED AT THE CLOSE OF A THREE STRAIGHT DAYS CRITICAL MEETING BY THE GREATER DELTA ALLIANCE, AFTER A BRAINSTORMING SESSION ON THE CHOICE OF THE MOST SUITABLE APC GUBERNATORIAL CANDIDATE IN 2019 ELECTIONS.