The Federal Government has finalised plans for concession of Lagos and Abuja airports by giving it final approval. Vice President Yemi Osinbajo made this disclosure at the fifth Presidential Quarterly Business Forum in Abuja VP @ProfOsinbajo : I’m pleased to say the Fed Exec Council (FEC) has approved the concessioning of the Lagos & Abuja Airports #PQBForum — Presidency Nigeria (@NGRPresident) September 11, 2017 Professor Osinbajo, at the conference, also urged the private sector to work closely with the Federal Government in its anti-corruption fight to ensure a systemic change in order to improve the lives of Nigerians. Speaking at the presidential villa, Professor Osinbajo noted that there must be a readiness to confront and resist a system accustomed to rent and gratification especially by the private sector and if possible call out names of public officials involved in the collection of bribe. While announcing the concession of the Lagos and Abuja airports by the Federal Executive Council, the Vice President emphasised the need for entrepreneurs to remain focused and patient as the process requiring a change might be slow.
More in News
Breaking – DTHA Members threaten to impeach Gov.Ifeanyi Okowa over Christmas Bonus and Unpaid salary
Reports reaching whistleblowers reveals that political appointees and members of the Delta state house of assembly...
- College of Education warri on Fire see.photo
- Adjogbe: NDDC Has Achieved Some Basic Infrastructure Projects.* 16, 2018.
- Why Kayode Fayemi, banned from holding public office for 10 years.
- CHAN 2018 : Super Eagles Fail to Beat Rwanda
- 4 died as Rivers communities clash over girl’s abduction, rape
- Sir Ohwo Benson, urge Esiso to resign as Chairman of PDP
- Should farmers be killed for Fulani herdsmen to live? – Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks