A girl simply identified as Amanda was found dead early this morning at Otokutu along DSC express road in Delta state.
Sympathisers who simply identified her as Amanda claimed she operates a salon at Okumagba in Warri, according to gossips around the scene of crime she was alleged to dropped there by a Venza car owner.
Though no trace of the removal of any body part the cause of her death still remains a mystery.
More in News
- Anambra 2018: Voters flee polling unit over ‘spiritual charms’
- Tension in Anambra as police recover two bombs
- Breaking: EFCC arrests former Senate President Pius Anyim
- INEC AND ALL SECURITY AGENCIES MUST REMAIN NEUTRAL
- Provide Meters to Customers, FG Order NERC
- Nine killed as train hits truck in Lagos and Ogun
- A COMMUNIQUE ISSUED AT THE CLOSE OF A THREE STRAIGHT DAYS CRITICAL MEETING BY THE GREATER DELTA ALLIANCE, AFTER A BRAINSTORMING SESSION ON THE CHOICE OF THE MOST SUITABLE APC GUBERNATORIAL CANDIDATE IN 2019 ELECTIONS.